Driven To Help
from the beginning
Scott Snellings discovered his passion for helping injury victims and their families, during a summer college internship with personal injury attorney and story-teller extraordinaire, Cecil “Cas” Casterline – specifically a multiple fatality crash involving an 18-wheeler truck that left two young girls without their parents.
Born in Lubbock where his father was a Texas Tech Red Raider, Scott moved to Plano, Texas, when he was three years old. He attended Plano schools and played football for Plano East Senior High School. Although Scott originally had intentions of becoming a medical doctor as a student at Baylor University, the internship helped Scott find his true calling. He applied to the Baylor University School of Law and was accepted.During his law school tenure, Scott excelled and was a member of the Baylor Law Review, Order of the Barristers and Abner McCall chapter of the Inns of Court. Upon graduation, Scott joined the insurance and product liability defense firm of Hartline, Dacus, Barger, Dreyer & Kern, L.L.P. While there, Scott worked with and learned from some of the finest trial attorneys in the country. Scott’s litigation practice focused primarily on defending personal injury and product defect claims.
In 2008, Scott began representing injured victims when he co-founded a personal injury law firm in McKinney, TX. During that time, Scott developed a trial practice which included representing clients that suffered moderate to catastrophic injuries as well as the families and estates of those killed due to someone else’s negligence.
The culmination of all his experiences led Scott to create Snellings Law PLLC. His goal is to provide superior service to each and every client by making certain they are involved in the process, can obtain the medical treatment they need, and are confident that they have an experienced professional fighting for them every step of the way.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Christ Fellowship – men’s ministry
- Brain Injury Network of Dallas – Board of Directors
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County – pro bono legal work
- ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship
- Minnie’s Food Pantry
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer McKinney (Past Board of Directors)
- McKinney Rotary Club (Past President)
- Multiple time Paul Harris Society Member
- Christ Fellowship Story Team
- McKinney Education Foundation
- Ducks Unlimited
- Baylor University School of Law
- National Kidney Foundation
- Texas Legends
Awards & Recognitions
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2014
- Avvo 10.0 Rating- Top Personal Injury Attorney
- Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars (2012-2017)
- Super Lawyers: 2019 – 2023
To learn more about personal injury attorney Scott Snellings,
check out testimonials about Scott as well as results from some of his cases. Contact Scott for more information.