Personal Injury Lawyer
Improving community safety
Royeal received her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of North Texas from the Dallas College of Law in 2019. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of South Florida in 2015. (Go Bulls!)
Royeal is passionate about helping her clients protect what is most important to them. She strives to counsel and educate her clients while providing them with the resources needed to succeed.
Outside of practicing law, Royeal enjoys a variety of hobbies. Recently, she’s navigating gardening in the Texas soil, diving into some romance novels, watching anime, and tackling sandwich bread on her journey into bread making.
- Trial attorney at Ben Abbott & Associates
- Owner of Frasier-Lewis Law Group
- Adjunct Professor at UNT Dallas College of Law
- 2015 – University of South Florida– Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- 2019 – University of North Texas from the Dallas College of Law – Juris Doctorate Degree
Community Involvement & Roles
- Director of Compliance for Crowned Scholars
- Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- JL Turner Legal Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- TX Bar